Monday, November 27, 2006
Sunday, November 26, 2006
The exam's was started on (office "DP day out" day - saturday)... every one went for the function.... But i was studying for the exam.... i didn't went for DP day out..On sunday just 1 hr before the exam, i(Red) asked my friends about lotus(yellow)...they said that she fall down while pulling rope(some game).... After that my mind fully get's disturbed, then i thought that i can't write the exam, so i just walked out and return home(12.45) from the exam centre(Alagappa schools -purasavakam)... Exam time is 1.00 P.M, my colleagues(mike & deepak) are calling from exam hall "what happened where u are ? " I said that i can't write the exam..."manasu sariyilla"... they said u just come and write...still time is there... Atlast i accept them, took auto and reach the exam hall by 1.30p.m .... wrote the exam !. Now got pass
I should say thanks to my colleague's mike & deepak.
Saturday, November 25, 2006
we planned to go to mahabalipuram by tomorrow..., i can't be happy even if i go with them... They are good only, let them enjoy the trip..
Hey lotus naan avanga kooda sunday trip pohala...sariya !
பெண் என்றாள் அவள் உன்னைப்(lotus) போன்று தான் இருக்க வேண்டும்
- ------> She is like apple on trees
I didn't see before such a pretty,good girl in my life....never see in future..you are the one who wonder for me...For me lotus is the only friend !
"இதே பாசம் எப்போதும் இருக்கணும்"
காப்பாற்றுவேன், எப்போதும் மறவேன் !
Friday, November 24, 2006
For a change, i am going for outing with my friends... But
என் உலகம் நீயாக இருக்கும் போது
எங்கு சென்றாலும் என் மனது
உன்னையே தான் சுற்றிவரும்..
தாமரைப் பூவை பார்த்தவுடன்
என் முகம் மலர்வதாக, பூக்காரி சொல்கிறாள்
என் மனம் மலர்வதை நீ அறிவாயோ
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
No need to post any messagess here...... i will talk directly to her as like others(good boy)
14 day's more.... :-) Hope she believe my words !
எது நடந்ததோ,அது நன்றாகவே நடந்தது.
எது நடக்கிறதோ,அது நன்றாகவே நடக்கிறது.
எது நடக்க இருக்கிறதோ,அதுவும் நன்றாகவே நடக்கும்.
Monday, November 13, 2006
பாசம் வற்றாத ஜீவநதி
அது காட்டாரு போன்றது
வெள்ளம் போல் கரை புரண்டு ஓடுகிறது
இறை பக்தியை விட வலிமையானது
அணை கட்ட முயற்சிக்கிறேன் முடியவில்லை
நான் உன்னிடம் பலமுறை பேச அழைத்தேன்
நீ அன்றே பேசியிருந்தால், நாம் இருவரும் சேர்ந்து
கட்டியிருக்கலாம் அணையை இன்று,
காலம் கடந்தது... அது கடலை சென்றடைந்தே தீரும்...
Friday, November 10, 2006
(PL Range ku)... avanga business,tech,ellathilayum good....avanga santhosama irukaanga.... She is very lucky... got good project from ojt itself....but i am completely opposite.... thinking like mad always.... Did she look at me ?? hmmm no... avanga enkita pesa maatanga....... i become very bad.... hate myself...i am going down....she is going up... paining each & every minute....ennala santhosama vesam poda mudiyathu...hey god i believe only u...neeyum enna emathiradha...how long i have to wait ???no one be like me.... lost everything.......uyir mattum dhan iruku
Thursday, November 09, 2006
தாயின் அன்பை புரிய வைத்தவள் நீ தான்
என் குரலை கேட்டாள் மகிழ்ச்சி அடைகிறாள் அன்னை
என்னவளின் குரலை கேட்டாள் மகிழ்ச்சி அடைகிறேன் நான்
இது தான் பாசம் என்பதோ
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
i don't know how she went home ??
enna antha team la potrukalam...naan avala seekiramah veettuku poa nu solli irupen...training (mini proj) la kooda naa avala seekiram pohnu sonnen
what PL is doing?.. entha t/o ra iruntha enna he can do that na ??
hey saraswathi... "paasam" giving so much pain what is this !!...plz don't give kastam like this to anyone....
what u can do ?? thaaiku dhaney theriyum kulantha pasiku alutha, illa vayitru valiku(ool vinai) alutha nu... pasiku alutha nee soar ootuva, vayitru valiku nee enna seya mudiyum.....
But this is nothing infront of "girls suffering after marriage(maamiyar kodumai)"... now only learning many things abt family,paasam... enaku pasathai katru koduthathey aval dhaan
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
etho aarvathula nethu mail anupiten...enna seya....to find answer...i know she don't reply.... anupinathukapuram feel panninen..... enaku ava mela kovame vara maataikidhu...evvalo kastapattalum....
innaiku manasu sariya ve illa...it's like zig zag....i will try to happy...be happy...feel... become sad.. As a result--> no food, don't talk with friends
idhu thaan thinamum nadakuthu
Monday, November 06, 2006
yes we can do...
Click the following links - Article from rediff
Handling in-laws: The wife's perspective
Marriage and in-laws: The husband's perspective
What can be done for a peaceful joint family?
1. Needs to understand that her in-laws are not her enemies. Their acts are just out of insecurity.
2. Make them understand that she's not there to separate them from their son. Rather, adapt and be their daugther.
3. Though her husband loves her, there are times when he can't support her openly. So, blaming him doesn't work. After all, he's suffering more than her.
4. Her parents are equally important and they need to have their self-respect.
1. Try to understand that his wife is equally or more important to him
2. His mom has the 100% support of his dad + equal support from him but its his wife who feels uncared for and insecure.
3. Appreciate his wife in even small adjustments she does. This gives her the energy to face life. She needs a reason to continue her journey and that is just love. She needs assurance that you understand every effort she takes.
4. Understand she has no happiness in tolerating his parents. She is losing her intimacy, independence, creativity, individuality and her parent's love. But all this is only for one reason "husband's love". She deserves more.
5. Try to balance for the intimacy which she might have otherwise got in a nuclear family. Sometime alone might work wonders. She just needs to be heard.
6. Understand that the more he cares for his parent-in-laws, the more his wife would get attached to his parents. As long as he maintains a distance she tends to keep worrying about her parent's future. Once she gets the confidence that he's there to take care of them, she starts giving back.
1. Try to understand that the girl has been a daughter for these many years and is new to a married life. She is just like wet mud and has to be moulded as required but too much pressure can destroy her.
2. Give away responsibilities than holding on to them. Push them into the water then they'll swim. Experience is the best teacher. There is no right way of doing things. Each person needs to have their individuality.
3. Treat her parents with due respect. Understand that as long as her parents are happy she would be happy and any problem there would increase hatred towards them.
4. Give some time alone for their son and daughter-in-law, instead of feeling jealous at her happiness.
5. Try to let go of their son rather than holding back. When both parents and wife pull a man, ultimately noone is going to be benefitted.
1. Do not interfere and question the mother-in-laws' behaviour. Even if the mistake is on the mother-in-law, she wouldn't accept it. This would add fuel to the fire.
2. Have confidence on son-in-law. When their daughter, who is 24*7 with her in-laws takes a long time to understand them, don't expect your son-in-law to be a son soon.
3. Always pacify your daughter though you know she has all reason to crib. Never add fuel.
Will this strategy work?
Is it asking too much from all?
What else is the solution to this never-ending problem?
Friday, November 03, 2006
வேண்டும் அன்பே நீ எனக்கு .....
அம்மு செல்லம், அப்பு செல்லம், குண்டு மல்லி
என்று கொஞ்ச வேண்டும்
தேன் கலந்த அமுதை நிலவைக் காட்டி ஊட்ட வேண்டும்
குழந்தை போல் மடியில் வைத்து தாலாட்டு பாட வேண்டும்
நீ தூங்கும் அழகை இமைக்காமல் பார்த்து ரசிக்க வேண்டும்
அதிகாலை எழுந்து தேநீர் போட்டுக் கொடுக்க வேண்டும்
உன் விழியில் என் முகத்தை தேட வேண்டும்
உன் சுவாசத்தை என் மூச்சுக் காற்றாக சுவாசிக்க வேண்டும்
என் வாழ்வின் இறுதி வரை நீ வேண்டும் அன்பே ..
hey god... see.. she is always busy with the projects....but i am writing kavidhai....
Why you are not giving good projects ? enaku avala partha romba poramaya iruku...
adhe neram kastamavum iruku she is coming by 9.00 and leaving by 9.30... working for 12 hrs... plz aval velaya enaku kodu.... amma take of care her ma.. en manasu kasta paduthu...
plz enaku project kudu...company maravum vendam endru solra... naan enna thaan seyven....
நண்டு கரைக்கு வருவதை
கடல் அலைகள் இழுத்து செல்வது போல்
மனது மறக்க நினைத்தாலும்
உன் நினைவுகள் உன்னுடன் இழுக்கிறது
Un Ninavu irukum varai kavidhai eludhuven
un ninaivo en uyir irukum varai
|From About us|
Nee ivalo alagha irukum pothu, How can i stop writing this blog ??
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Now i am ok ! I will meet her and say 'I am happy' when I become perfectly alright. Also i will tell this blog.. (don't knw how to tell ??)
I should stop writing this blog....i will stop writing only
when u talk (in ur hand) or when i didn't think abt u (no way)
ஒவ்வொரு நொடியும் ஒரு யுகம் மாதிரி இருக்கு
நீ அருகில் இருந்தால் அனுதினம் உன்னை நினைக்க மாட்டேன்..
நீ தூரத்தில் இருப்பதால் தான் உன்னை நினைத்துக் கொண்டே இருக்கிறேன்
Oh God Please அவளை பார்க்கும் படி செய்
அப்பொழுதாவது நான் அவளை நினைக்காமல் இருப்பேன்
Even i tried by blocking names in same time, no use ... I don't think only if see u or talk to u.. there is no other way....if something is near no one looks, if something is far everyone will try for that this is basic principle......